Wednesday, May 27, 2015

PORTAL AT 2QUAD

Since I have a lot of time today, I will post the adventures that I experienced or shall I say the blog posts that I should write before. (^_^)/


PORTAL AT 2QUAD
If you are somewhere in Ayala(Cebu) working, just around the business circle. Then you must heard about this store. At first because of its appearance, I thought that the place holds only expensive menus but to my surprise it was cheap and the menu are just like tapsilogan. I don't mean any negative, in fact I was really surprise and glad as I went inside. Of course, I can try their food for affordable price. (^v^)

When we get there, it was dinner time and it was Saturday. I think there will be a lot of customers on weekdays since there are lot of call center around the are. But we enjoy the ambiance on having the place all for ourselves. Thank you weekends!!


MENU
Their menu is like some karenderya or a tapsilogan but it is pretty good, affordable and the place is aircon (pretty sweet right). I just love tapsilog for breakfast or dinner (if I could find one) and it would be great if the place have fan or aircon, and Portal at 2Quad give you that. We just order tapsilog and longsilog since it was only thing left when we arrived. But I took a pic of their menu and I hope you can see it the small characters though. The prices are the same with tapsilogan.

LOCATED
Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Ground Floor, 2Quad Building, Cebu Business Park,, 6000 Cebu City

STORE HOURS
Monday to Saturday (7:00 am - 10:00 pm)

RIDE YOU CAN TAKE
You can ride either 13C or 62B. The new route of jeepneys will be routing in that area. From colon it will just be 7php.

You can check their Facebook account for more details.


Hope you will check out this place but it please keep in mind that Portal at 2Quad is boutique food court. So you may not find anything that you can find on restaurants. 

Until next time everyone. Have a great day and thank you so much for reading my blog.






0 comments:

Post a Comment